California residents can request details about personal information collected or submit a request to exercise other rights afforded by the CCPA by:
- Emailing us at CAOptOut@sls.net
- Calling us at 1-800-315-4757
- Submit a written request by mailing it to:
Customer Care Department
P.O. Box 630147
Littleton, CO 80163-0147
Only you, or a representative that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.